Definitions and Application
The following terms shall have the following meanings in this Policy:
Means any and all data relating to an identifiable person who can be identified directly or indirectly from that data. In this case, it means that personal information you provide to Us via Our Site can be identified from that information (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
The term “Usage Data” refers to information that has been gathered automatically and could have been produced either by the user’s use of the service or by the infrastructure of the service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collection and Application of Information
We collect various sorts of information for various purposes in order to offer and improve our Service to you.
DATA COLLECTION TYPES
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify you while using our Service (“Personal Data”). The personal identifiable information we may collect includes:
- The email address
- First and last names
- Address, Phone number, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Information
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with legal obligations
We may contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you using your Personal Data. You may unsubscribe from any or all of these messages from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions included in any email we send.
Data on Usage
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you view, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We collect this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Tracking and Cookies
We may collect and store user data and personal data about you through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. When you visit our website, tiny files called cookies are saved on your system. These enable us to identify your device and improve your user experience by remembering your choices and personalizing your visit.
Disclosure of Data
We will not disclose your personal information with third parties unless required by law or unless you have given us your permission. We may share your personal information with service partners who handle data on our behalf in order to offer and improve our Service.
We may disclose your personal data if it is necessary to
- To prevent harm to members of the public or Service users
- In order to avoid possible legal repercussions
- To fulfil a legal requirement
- To safeguard and uphold Writerpanda’s rights and property
- To stop or look into potential misbehavior related to the Service
We take appropriate measures to prevent your personal information from being accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties using a combination of technical and organizational safeguards.
Your Legal Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been created to uphold in order to ensure compliance with:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to see any personal information that we keep about you in our records.
- The right to correction in the event that any of your personal data that we hold is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, also known as the right to request that We erase any personal information that We have stored about you in Our records
- The right to limit (or prevent) how your personal data are processed.
- The right to data portability, which is defined as the opportunity to receive a copy of one’s personal data for the purpose of reusing it with another company or service.
- The right to object to Our use of your personal data for specified purposes; and
- Rights with relation to the use of automated decision making and profiling.
Reach Out to Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us
- By email : email@example.com
- By phone number : +1 307 213 3148